Pyjama Casual


Yo, can we talk about these jeans for a hot minute? I absolutely love them and have worn them more or less every day since I got them. I spent about 4 weeks checking Asos everyday as my size were out of stock them one day - boom - one single pair were in stock so I snapped them up and when they arrived the next day, I've never felt so sassy. I love that they're high waisted, I love this "looks like you've hacked the bottom of your trousers off" trend for some reason and I'm all for the seams down the centre. Although they cut me off at an odd point, I feel like deconstructed style really flatters the leg (especially on your taller leggy ladies who I've seen rocking these) but I honestly could not care less if they made me look like a chunk in them anyway because they just make me feel so sassy? The super high waist on them is so up my street and with a shirt or jumper tucked in, I'm just in love. And speaking of shirts - how lovely is this little PJ number from Boohoo? Five pounds, guys. Five. Bloody. Pounds. Marvellous.

Boohoo PJ Style Shirt | Asos Jeans | Asos Belt | Glamorous Fringe Bag (similar) |
Office Snakeskin Booties (similar and similar)



Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

Post a Comment