Bloom


Another week in spring, another floral dress. I can't see me getting over the embroidery trend anytime soon and really, who can blame me when beautiful pieces like this exist? This is just the right amount of girly floral boho-ness teamed with some goth aspects that fits my aesthetic nicely. I planned to wear this number for my birthday last week but considering it spent the day raining and just generally being miserable out, I think I'll save it for another occasion (maybe easter will be a good choice?). As this dress is a lightweight mesh material, it's perfect to wear even when the weather gets warmer and will look equally as good over a top and jeans to create another layer and dimension. H&M recently released an almost identical cream version of this dress within their spring range and oh my goodness - I need to get my grubby lil' mitts on it!

Zara Embroidered Dress (similar and similar) | Asos Slip Dress | Glamorous via Topshop Fringe Bag (similar) |
Asos Lace Up Heels (similar and similar)


Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

Post a Comment